-
August 16th, 2004, 02:18 AM
#31
moderator
It's amazing what you can do with this modern technology Schemy!
Like whoever put that Jane Fonda picture together with John Kerry's did a really good job. Nobody even suspected it was a fake until they had used it, in an attempt to derail Kerry's campaign, for several weeks. Luckily someone produced both photos and it was proven to be another total fraud!
There is an ACTUAL photo of Kerry, with another major war protester back in the day, but they don't seem to try to use it to criticise Kerry with. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] //oo\\
My theory is they decided it's better to manufacture the Jane Fonda photo because they figure everyone hates her (I don't) but John Lennon was/is popular, so the photo of this particular war protester, with the "french looking" democratic nominee, should not be shown to anyone!
[img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] politics [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]
[img]frown.gif[/img]
GD
-
August 16th, 2004, 08:20 PM
#32
Inactive Member
YES!! Someone likes me and Bartholomew Migilacuddy... We got a vote, He's gonna write a song about it I think...I didn't prepare a speech or anything...But... I wanna thank all the little people (thats about everyone when your my size) I wanna thank the academy...Oops wrong award speach...Peace
Rog [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
-
August 17th, 2004, 04:44 AM
#33
moderator
Congrats to you Frets and to you too Ellanoize! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Your guitar pickin' avatar is now dead even with mine. Hence, we are tied for 3rd place! But, then again, there are 3 avatars tied for second place too so maybe, technically speaking, that means we are tied for 5th place. I just don't know.
I'm not sure what set of rules to go by.
Good luck with that new Bartholomew Migilacuddy song, 4 sure!
Sorry, I interupted your speech. Please continue!
[img]wink.gif[/img]
GD
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks